Roasted Brussel Sprouts, prepared in the oven with crispy bacon, tangy cranberries, and sweet maple syrup, are the tastiest vegetables that you will ever taste! This easy vegetable side dish will complement practically any dinner!
- 4–6 pieces of bacon
- 1 to 1 1/2 pounds Brussels sprouts
- 1/2 cup whole fresh cranberries
- 2–3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- Kosher Salt
- Cook your bacon crisp (you can bake it in the oven or cook it in a skillet on the stove). Remove the bacon and let it cool on paper towels and then crumble it. Reserve the bacon fat rendered from cooking.
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a baking mat.
- Wash and trim your brussels sprouts. Add the brussels sprouts and cranberries to medium bowl. Add 3 tablespoons of reserved bacon grease and toss to combine. Spread the brussel sprouts and cranberries onto the prepared baking sheet and roast until the brussel sprouts are fork tender, about 15 minutes. Place the cooked brussel sprouts in a medium bowl. Add salt, to taste, the maple syrup, and the chopped bacon. Toss to combine and then serve warm.
- Category: Side
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: roasted brussels sprouts recipe, brussels sprouts recipe, how to make roasted brussels sprouts, easy vegetable side recipe, bacon brussels sprout recipe, healthy roasted brussels sprouts recipe