Quick and easy raspberry cheesecake dip. It has five ingredients and takes less than five minutes to whip together. Yes, please!
- 1 8-ounce package of cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup raspberries or frozen raspberries crumbles
- Things for dipping: butter cookies, graham crackers, pretzels, animal crackers, fruit…
- In a large bowl add the cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, and lemon juice and beat until well combines. Continue to beat until the mixture is light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- Gently fold the berries into the mixture.
- Chill until you are ready to serve.
We loved it with these butter waffle cookies, but it would also be perfect with graham crackers, animal crackers, vanilla wafers, or even fruit. The choice is yours.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Hand Mix
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 227
- Sugar: 16g
- Sodium: 154.9mg
- Fat: 15.7g
- Carbohydrates: 17.7g
- Protein: 4.6g
- Cholesterol: 48mg
Keywords: Dip, Raspberry Cheesecake, Snack, Dessert