- 1/2 large loaf French bread (cut the whole loaf in half lengthwise and save the other half for another time)
- 1 lb. chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1–1 1/2 cups grated mozzarella or Monterrey Jack cheese
- 1 –2 tomatoes, sliced or diced (diced is easier for little ones to manage)
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Ranch dressing (see recipes above)
- optional: 1-2 slices bacon, cooked & crumbled
- Preheat broiler, or bring oven to 400.
- In a small bowl, combine chicken, green onions, and enough ranch dressing to make a chicken salad (some people like very little, others prefer more dressing). Scoop and spread onto bread.
- Top with tomato and sprinkle with cheese. Bake just until cheese is bubbly and golden.
- Cut into slices and serve.
Recipe by : One Lovely Life