Quick, easy & healthy white chicken enchilada soup recipe. Made with chicken, beans & corn, you can make it on the stove top, slow cooker or your Instant Pot!
- 2 pounds chicken, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cans beans (small white, white kidney, and pinto are all great), drained and rinsed
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 can diced Hatch green chilis
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder, chili powder, cumin, AND salt
- Optional ideas for serving: sour cream, avocado, sliced green onions, shredded cheese, jalapeños, salsa, hot sauce
- In a medium-sized, oven-safe pot or dutch oven with lid, add all but the optional ingredients and stir to combine.
- Place the lid on the dutch oven or pot and bake for 1 hour at 325 degrees or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve hot with optional ingredients.
- This soup is a great candidate for the slow cooker! Throw everything in and cook on high for 4-6 hours or until the chicken is cooked through.
- You can throw all of the ingredients in the Instant Pot and cook on high pressure for 6 minutes in the instant pot. You can do a quick pressure release or let it sit in the pot and do a natural pressure release – both work great. Just remove the chicken from the pot once cooked, chop it up, add it back to the soup, and adjust your seasonings to taste before serving.
- Category: Soup
- Method: Stove Top, Slow Cooker, Instant Pot
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: slow-cooker, one pot, soup, stove top, dinner, quick and easy, instant pot soup recipe, chicken soup, slow cooker chicken soup, Mexican chicken soup