My favorite easy chicken salad recipe made with shredded chicken, grapes, almonds, bell pepper and green onion. You’ll love how flavor packed this recipe is!
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1 cup chopped grapes
- 1/3 to 1/2 cups good mayonnaise (homemade wins!)
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 3/4 cup chopped sweet bell peppers
- 1/3 cup chopped green onion
- Small handful of fresh spinach, chopped (about 1 cup)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl combine all the ingredients and stir well.
- Add more mayonnaise and salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve on bread, dip it on to crackers, eat it on celery and mini sweet bell peppers.
- Store any leftovers covered in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- If you don’t like one of the ingredients, simply leave it out! This is a very flexible recipe that you can make to your liking.
- You can boil and shred chicken breasts for this, use leftover meat from a whole cooked chicken, or even used canned chicken for this recipe.
- Category: Lunch
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 253
- Sugar: 7.5g
- Sodium: 149.6mg
- Fat: 20.3g
- Carbohydrates: 12.9g
- Protein: 6.6g
- Cholesterol: 19.1mg
Keywords: chicken salad, chicken salad recipe, how to make chicken salad, easy chicken salad, easy chicken salad recipe