I love this Quick and Easy Stir-Fry recipe so much! It tastes amazing and it’s so much healthier than take out. This is the perfect recipe for hectec nights when you don’t want to spend an hour cooking!
- 2 pounds chicken, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 package frozen stir-fry vegetables
- Hot cooked rice, about 6 cups cooked
For the Sauce
- 1/2 cup corn starch
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- Pinch of red pepper flakes, optional
- Heat a large nonstick or cast iron skillet over medium to medium-high heat. Add the oil and heat for 30 seconds. Add the chicken and cook until the chicken is cooked through and no longer pink in the center.
- While the chicken is cooking add all of the sauce ingredients to a quart mason jar, add a lid, and shake well to combine.
- When the chicken is cooked through, reduce the heat to medium and pour the sauce over the chicken. Stirring continuously cook until the sauce thickens and the color changes from a muddy brown to a more clean reddish color. This should take about 3 minutes.
- Add the frozen vegetables and cook until the veggies are heated through.
- Serve the chicken, sauce, veggie mixture over hot cooked rice and garnish with chopped green onion and sesame seeds if desired. Enjoy!
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stove
- Cuisine: Chinese
Keywords: easy stir fry, easy stir fry recipe, easy chicken stir fry recipe, easy chicken stir fry, chicken stir fry recipe, best chicken stir fry recipe, best stir fry recipe, homemade stir fry, the best stir fry recipe