This snow ice cream recipe is made with just 4 ingredients: fresh snow, evaporated milk, a little sugar & vanilla. Four ingredients never tasted so good![adthrive-in-post-video-player video-id="C7QX6MAj" upload-date="2022-11-07T19:04:14.000Z" name="Delicious, Easy, Homemade Snow Ice Cream!" description="This simple, easy, DIY snow ice cream dessert recipe is a must make. You will love creating the tradition of making snow icecream!" player-type="default" override-embed="default"]
- 1 can evaporated milk (12 ounces) or 1.5 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Bowl of Snow (about 1/2 gallon)
- In a small bowl, mix the milk, sugar, and vanilla together until well combined.
- In a large bowl, add about 8-10 cups of snow. Pour the milk mixture over the top and stir well to combine. The texture will be close to that of homemade ice cream (thinner than store-bought ice cream but still have some structure when scooped).
- Serve right away, adding sprinkles if you'd like.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 0 min
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bowl
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: how to make snow ice cream, easy ice cream recipe, snow ice cream, snow dessert, snow recipe, DIY snow ice cream, sugar on snow