Pumpkin Date Balls are a sweet fall treat that you can feel good about eating. Here is the pumpkin pecan flavor to try!
- 1 cup pitted Medjool dates (Costco has them!)
- ½ cup pecans, plus 12 pecans for topping
- ⅓ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Toss the dates, pecans, pumpkin, coconut, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt into your food processor and pulse.
- Roll into balls (I like larger 2-inch balls), or use an ice cream scoop.
- Top with a pecan by gently pressing one into each ball.
- Enjoy fresh, or slide them into the freezer for a few hours. Store in an airtight container for freshness.
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Food Processor
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pumpkin energy balls, homemade energy balls, healthy energy balls recipe, energy balls, energy balls recipes, no bake energy balls, energy balls with dates, healthy energy balls