This Postpartum Recovery Smoothie is awesome. Even if you didn’t just have a baby, it’s full of healthy stuff that might just be the boost that you are needing.
- 1 banana, peeled, sliced and frozen
- 1/2 cup sour cherries, frozen
- handful of both beet greens and Swiss chard (about a cup of greens total)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon cacoa nibs
- 1/4 cups whole almonds
- 1 to 2 cups coconut almond milk (or one or the other)
- Throw everything into your blender and let it rip. You’ll be better off using a high-powered blender (I love my Blendtec) because the greens are a bit more fiberous than spinach. Process until smooth and enjoy right away.
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: healthy smoothies, healthy smoothie recipes, healthy breakfast smoothies, healthy green smoothies, how to make a healthy smoothie