This tangy Pomegranate Mango Salsa tastes as fabulous as it looks! Plus, this easy salsa recipe works with almost any dietary restriction you could throw at it.
- 2 yellow mangos or 1 large red mango, diced (about 1 cup diced mango)
- 1–2 avocados, peel and pit removed, and diced
- 3/4–1 cup pomegranate seeds (about 1 pomegranate)
- 3–4 Tbsp minced cilantro
- juice and zest of 1 lime
- salt and pepper, to taste
- (optional: a bit of minced jalapeño, or 1 green onion, thinly sliced)
- The amounts here are loose guidelines. Let your tastebuds guide you. Want a lot of salsa? Go with the higher measurement for all the ingredients. Hate cilantro? Start small. Want a bit of kick? Add in a little jalapeño.
- Stir together all ingredients. Taste and add salt and pepper to taste. Serve within a few hours to prevent browning.
Author: One Lovely Life
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: mango salsa recipe, how to make salsa, how to make homemade salsa, homemade salsa, homemade salsa recipe, easy salsa recipe, best salsa recipe