This 4 ingredient pistachio salad is a perfect and easy sweet salad for your holiday meal, and it takes just a few minutes to make!
- 1 can crushed pineapple (20 ounce)
- 1 package instant pistachio pudding mix (3 ounce)
- Frozen whipped topping, thawed (8 ounces) OR 4 cups freshly whipped cream
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- In a small bowl, combine the crushed pineapple and the instant pudding mix and stir well.
- Fold in the whipped cream.
- Fold in the mini marshmallows.
- Chill for at least 3 hours before serving cold.
- You can add a few chopped pistachios, walnuts, or pecans to this recipe if you like.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Category: side
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pistachio fluff, pistachio fluff salad, pistachio salad recipe, pistachio pudding salad