There are all kinds of ways to serve this pineapple salsa:
- We love it with chips (these homemade baked tortilla chips are so good)
- Served over The Best Chicken Tostada Recipe
- Crunchy Baked Chicken Tacos
- The Best Chicken Tacos Ever
- It’d be perfect served with fish tacos too!
How long does homemade salsa last?
This salsa will be the best if eaten within 3-5 days.
How do I control the heat of this salsa?
To take the heat down a notch, make sure to remove the seeds of the jalapeño pepper.
How do I get more juice from a lime?
To maximize the amount of lime juice, I like to microwave the lime for 30 seconds, then roll it around on the counter. Then juice the lime with a juicer or simple by hand.Print
Pineapple salsa has sweet, spicy, savory, and salty flavors all mixed into one magical dish. Serve it with chips or over your favorite Tex-Mex recipe.
- 1/2 a pineapple, cored, skin removed, and chopped (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 1 cup chopped bell pepper, any color
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 jalapeno finely diced, optional
- juice of one lime
- salt and pepper to taste (about 1/2 teaspoon of each)
- In a small bowl combine all ingredients and stir to combine. Adjust the salt and pepper to taste. Serve right away.
- This is excellent on fish tacos, on chips, and served over chicken breast.
- Category: Side
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 46
- Sugar: 8.3g
- Sodium: 2mg
- Fat: 0.1g
- Carbohydrates: 11.9g
- Protein: 0.7g
Keywords: salsa, pineapple, Tex-mex
Want To Save This Recipe?
In the mood for more salsa recipes? Check these out:
- Mango Salsa Recipe
- Simple Salsa Verde Recipe
- Pomegranate Mango Salsa
- The Best Blender Salsa Ever
- Chunky Fresh Tomato Salsa
- Pico + Guac = Pico de Guaco
- Easy Restaurant-Style Salsa Recipe
Pineapple Salsa is sweet, spicy, savory, and salty flavors all mixed together into one amazing dish. I know you’re going to love it!