This classic brownies recipe is perfectly fudgy, not too rich, and can be made with all kinds of fun mix-ins! With this easy recipe, you'll make Perfect Brownies Every Time!
- ½ cup butter
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup pecans and ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- ¾ cup sweetened shredded coconut and 12 caramels, cut into 4 pieces each, scattered on top of the brownies
- ½ cup white chocolate chips and ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- ½ cup caramel sauce swirled onto the top of the brownies and ¼ cup semisweet chocolate chips scattered on top
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Line a 9x13-inch baking pan with parchment paper or grease well, set aside.
- In a medium sauce pan over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the chocolate chips and stir until they are melted.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add the brown sugar and vanilla and stir until thick and smooth.
- Add the eggs and stir until well combined
- Add the flour and salt and stir until combined.
- Stir in your add-in of choice (if using any) and then pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with a few moist crumbs.
- These brownies keep in an air-tight container well for a few days or you can wrap them well and freeze for up to three months. Thaw at room temperature before eating.
- Nutrition info does not include add-ins
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: best brownies, best brownies recipe, best brownies recipe ever, homemade brownies, homemade brownies recipe, easy homemade brownies, how to make brownies