Pepperoncini Beef Sandwiches are tender, cheesy, and have some spice for a delicious sandwich that is quick and easy!
- 2.5 lbs. beef roast (buy whatever’s on sale–chuck, rump roast, etc)
- 1/2 (or more) of a 16oz peperoncinis (deli sliced or whole)
- 1 cup beef broth
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Sandwich Buns
- Your favorite white cheese–mozzarella, provolone, swiss, or white cheddar
- optional: extra peperoncinis for serving
- Trim any visible fat from your roast. Place in the bottom of your slow cooker. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place in half a jar worth of peppers (don’t include all the juice, just pick out the peppers). If you want a bit more heat, add a few tablespoons of the pepper juice to the crock pot. Pour in beef broth. Cook on low 7-8 hours.
- Shred beef, removing any fatty bits. Slice peppers and mix into beef.
- For best serving results, toast buns, fill with beef/pepper mixture, and top with cheese and a few extra peperoncinis. If necessary, pop the sandwiches in the oven for a minute or two to melt the cheese. Savor the goodness.
- Category: Sandwich
- Method: Slow cooker
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: beef sandwich, slow cooker, pepperoncini, roast beef, dinner idea, lunch idea, sandwich ideas