Peanut Butter Protein Balls are my dream snack. They are quick to make, delicious, and a healthy treat to have on hand to munch on.
- 1 cup runny natural peanut butter
- 1 cup quick oats
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup protein powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, optional
- In a medium mixing bowl add all of the ingredients and stir well to combine.
- The mixture should be thick like cookie dough.
- Place the mixture in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the fridge. Working with about a tablespoon of dough, roll into a ball. Repeat with remaining dough to make about 14 balls.
- Enjoy! Keep extras in the fridge.
- I used Simple Green Smoothies protein powder (you can’t beat a three ingredient protein powder and it’s all plant based which is easier on my stomach). You can use what you like or have on hand, a vanilla protein powder might be good here. If you are using something like collagen peptides, you might need to add a few more tablespoons to help it thicken up.
- Feel free to use old fashioned oats or even oat flour in this recipe.
- You can adjust the honey to your liking.
- If the mixture is too dry, try adding water, a tablespoon at a time, until it comes together.
- If the mixture is too wet, try adding more oats and/or more protein powder, a tablespoon at a time, until the mixture comes together.
- You can add other things if you’d like like mini chocolate chips, coconut, or chia seeds. You can add a few tablespoons of these with no issues.
- Category: snack
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: peanut butter balls, peanut butter protein balls, peanut butter protein balls recipe, how to make peanut butter protein balls, peanut butter oat balls