Creamy and chock-full of peanut butter, this No Bake Peanut Butter Pie has a chocolate crust and chocolate shavings on top to finish things off with perfection!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup cream, beat until stiff (or 8 ounces Cool Whip topping, if that’s how you roll)
- 1 prepared chocolate crust
- Hershey’s chocolate bar for garnish, optional
- In a medium mixing bowl, cream cream cheese and peanut butter together with a hand mixer.
- Add milk and powdered sugar, beating until combined and fluffy.
- Fold in half the whipped cream or Cool Whip.
- Place whipped mixture into prepared pie crust.
- Top with remaining whipped cream or Cool Whip.
- For a garnish, use your vegetable peeler and made chocolate curls from the edge of a Hershey’s bar.
- Cover pie, and freeze for at least 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, cut (and don’t thaw first).
- I had prepared crusts on hand, but if you don’t, you can make one… You could also put this in a graham cracker crust. Here’s my recipe for chocolate and graham cracker pie crust — both would be great for this recipe.
- Category: dessert
- Method: no-bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pie, pie crust, peanut butter pie, dessert, no bake