Creamy and chock-full of peanut butter, this No Bake Peanut Butter Pie has a chocolate crust and chocolate shavings on top to finish things off with perfection!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup cream, beat until stiff (or 8 ounces Cool Whip topping, if that's how you roll)
- 1 prepared chocolate crust (or a homemade chocolate crust)
- Hershey's chocolate bar for garnish, optional
- In a medium mixing bowl, cream cream cheese and peanut butter together with a hand mixer.
- Add milk and powdered sugar, beating until combined and fluffy.
- Fold in half the whipped cream or Cool Whip.
- Place whipped mixture into prepared pie crust.
- Top with remaining whipped cream or Cool Whip.
- For a garnish, use your vegetable peeler and made chocolate curls from the edge of a Hershey's bar.
- Cover pie, and freeze for at least 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, cut (and don't thaw first).
- I had prepared crusts on hand, but if you don't, you can make one... You could also put this in a graham cracker crust. Here's my recipe for chocolate and graham cracker pie crust -- both would be great for this recipe.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Category: dessert
- Method: no-bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pie, pie crust, peanut butter pie, dessert, no bake, chocolate pie, chocolate peanut butter pie, how to make chocolate peanut butter pie, no bake chocolate peanut butter pie, chocolate peanut butter pie recipe