Dill Pickle Pasta Salad is everything you love about dill pickles and cheese in a creamy pasta salad. Pickle lovers unite! This pasta side dish is perfectly paired with grilled chicken, burgers, and more!
- 2 cups small dry pasta (about 8 ounces)
- 1 cup chopped dill pickles
- 1 cup cubed cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup finely chopped green onion
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 2 tablespoons pickle juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Cook the pasta according to package directions until it is cooked al dente. Drain and rinse in cold water.
- Add the pasta to a medium mixing bowl. Add the chopped pickles and cheddar cheese.
- In a small bowl whisk together the sour cream, mayonnaise, dill, pickle juice, and garlic powder.
- Add the dressing to the pasta.
- Stir everything together until it is all well-coated. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve right away.
I like to chop up dill pickle spears for this recipe instead of using already sliced dill pickles. The texture is crunchier when you chop up a whole dill spear. Extra sharp cheddar cheese is great in this recipe.
- Category: Side
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: dill pickle pasta salad, how to make dill pickle pasta salad, dill pickle pasta salad recipe, easy pasta salad recipe, dill pickle salad recipe, best pasta salad recipe, homemade pasta salad