Crunchy lettuce, tasty tomatoes, and bacon all mixed in with pasta and a creamy dressing. BLT pasta salad is going to be a favorite in no time. This summer salad recipe is the ideal side to a grilled burger or hot dog!
- 2 cups small dry pasta (about 8 ounces)
- 2 cups chopped lettuce
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 ounces bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ¼ cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Cook the pasta according to package directions until it is cooked al dente. Drain and rinse in cold water.
- Add the pasta to a medium mixing bowl. Add the lettuce, tomatoes, bacon, and onion.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the sour cream, mayonnaise, and garlic powder.
- Add the dressing to the pasta.
- Stir everything together until it is all well-coated. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve right away.
If you are going to make this ahead of time, don’t add the lettuce until just before serving. It tends to get limp if left in the dressing for too long.
- Category: Side
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: blt pasta salad recipe, how to make blt pasta salad, best pasta salad recipes, homemade pasta salad, homemade blt pasta salad, easy blt pasta salad recipes, simple pasta salad recipes