This is the most Quick & Easy Pesto Pasta Salad recipe ever! It only uses a few simple ingredients, and it tastes like summer in a bowl. I can't get enough!
- 2 cups small dry pasta (about 8 ounces)
- 1 cup fresh mozzarella, in bite-sized pieces
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons pesto
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Cook the pasta according to package directions until it is cooked al dente. Drain and rinse in cold water.
- Add the pasta to a medium mixing bowl. Add mozzarella, cherry tomatoes, and basil.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the pesto and olive oil.
- Add the pesto dressing to the pasta.
- Stir everything together until it is all well-coated. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve right away.
Add a little more pesto and olive oil to this salad on the second day to refresh the leftovers before serving.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Category: Side
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pesto pasta salad, pesto pasta recipe, pesto pasta salad recipe, best pasta salad recipe, pasta side dish, easy pasta salad recipe, easy pasta salad, best pasta salad, homemade pasta salad, how to make pasta salad