Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad is our favorite pasta salad recipe that comes together in about 20 minutes, and the whole family loves it. Hosting a barbecue soon? You've found the perfect side salad!
- 2 cups small dry pasta (about 8 ounces)
- 1 cup frozen peas, rinsed in warm water
- 1 cup tomato pieces
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 2 cups cooked chicken, about 8 ounces
- 4 ounces cooked crumbled bacon
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons ranch seasoning
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Cook the pasta according to package directions until it is cooked al dente. Drain and rinse in cold water.
- Add the peas, cooked chicken, bacon, tomato and onion to the pasta.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, and ranch seasoning and stir to combine. Add to the pasta.
- Stir everything together until it is all well-coated. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve right away.
- Use whatever type of chicken you have. Grilled chicken breast, rotisserie chicken, or even crispy chicken strips from the freezer section will work here.
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Category: Salad
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chicken bacon ranch pasta salad recipe, chicken pasta salad recipe, chicken bacon pasta salad recipe, summer salad recipes, best homemade pasta salad recipe