One Pot Pasta Primavera cooks in about 10 minutes and tastes incredible. The sauce is really flavorful and light, so you won’t feel guilty about eating it!
- 5 cups vegetable broth
- 12 ounces tri-color spiral pasta, uncooked
- 1 small onion, halved and sliced thin
- 1 pound broccoli crowns, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 small zucchini, sliced
- 8 ounces sliced white button mushrooms
- 4 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Additional Parmesan cheese for serving
- In a large stock pot add the broth through the spices (every thing except for the cream, cheese, and addition cheese and salt and pepper for serving). Stir well to combine. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium high heat and cook, stirring often until the noodles are al dente (about 10 minutes).
- Remove from the heat and stir in the cream and the Parmesan. Let the mixture sit for 5 minutes before stirring again and serving with additional cheese and salt and pepper to taste.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stove
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pasta primavera recipe, pasta primavera, vegetarian pasta dish, vegetarian pasta recipe, one pot pasta recipe, easy pasta recipe, easy pasta dish, homemade pasta recipe, best homemade pasta recipe