These easy Zucchini Oatmeal Cookies are surprisingly light and fluffy cookies made from oats and shredded zucchini.
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 2 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups oats
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, beat the butter and sugars together until light in color and very fluffy – 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add the vanilla and eggs and beat for another minute.
- Add the grated zucchini and mix until incorporated.
- Sprinkle the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt over the wet ingredients. Mix everything together on low speed until well combined. Add the oats and mix to combine.
- Scoop dough into balls using a 1 ounce scoop and place on a baking mat or parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 to 16 minutes until the center is set and the edges are golden. Let the cookies rest on the cookie sheet for 5 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack. Store covered.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: zucchini cookies, easy zucchini recipe, oatmeal cookies recipe, healthy oatmeal cookies, healthy oatmeal cookie recipe, healthy cookies recipe, breakfast cookies recipe, baked zucchini recipe, easy zucchini recipe