No-Bake Chocolate-Covered Fluffernutter Cookies are delicious treats that can be made in just a few minutes! An easy cookie recipe perfect for parties and holiday celebrations.
- 1 10 oz. jar marshmallow fluff
- 10 oz. peanut butter (about 1 cup)
- Ritz crackers (at least 2 sleeves)
- Dipping chocolate (about a pound)
- Mix marshmallow fluff and peanut butter together. Spoon peanut butter mixture onto cracker, and top with another cracker.
- Dip cracker sandwiches into melted chocolate. Place on wax paper and add sprinkles if desired.
- Let the cookies rest until chocolate is set. Store in airtight container in cool place.
This is another recipe that I don’t ever really measure. The important thing is that you mix equal parts of marshmallow fluff and peanut butter. Almond Bark works well for the dipping chocolate, and I used 2 different size crackers (regular and snack size) Decorate with sprinkles, crushed nuts or white chocolate. This is a good one for the kids to help with because it doesn’t require any baking.
- Category: Dessert, Cookies
- Method: Dip
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: fluffernutter cookies, Ritz Cookies, Cracker Cookies, New Mom Cookies, Knarr Cookies, Ho-Ho's