Mexican Guacamole Bruschetta is a huge crowd pleaser. Few things are more perfect than crusty pieces of bread topped with fresh veggies!
- One large baguette
- 4–6 tablespoons butter, at room temperature
- 2–3 ears of fresh sweet corn, husks and silks removed
- One container Sabra Veggie Fusions, South-Western flavor
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- Leaves of cilantro
- 1 jalapeno, very thinly sliced
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Slice the baguette on a bias, about 1/2 an inch thick. Butter one side of each toast well. You’ll want to cover the side of the bread completely with a thin layer of butter. Head out to the grill with the corn and the buttered bread. When your grill and grill grate is nice and hot, add the corn and bread, butter side down. You’ll want to allow the bread to cook until the edges start to brown and crisp, about 3-5 minutes. Cook the corn, rotating a few times as needed, until all sides are lightly charred, about 6 minutes. Remove the corn and bread from the grill as it is done cooking.
- Place all of the grilled toasts on a large platter and carefully cut the corn from the cob, try to cut of large pieces of corn that stay together (cut deeper into the cob if you aren’t getting chunks of corn falling off.
- Add a layer of Sabra Veggie Fusions South-Western Guacamole to each toast (on the toasted side), top with grilled corn, a half of a cherry tomatoe or two, a leaf of cilantro, and the thinly slices guacamole is desired. Serve right away.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Grill
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: bruschetta recipe, best bruschetta recipe, easy bruschetta recipe, how to make bruschetta, easy bruschetta, mexican guacamole, easy guacamole recipe, easy appetizer party