Loaded Baked Potato Dip made with bacon, sour cream, cheese, and more – perfect for potato chips! This easy dip recipe is great for parties or afternoon munchies.
- 12 ounces of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1/3 cup green onions, finely chopped
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- potato chips for serving
- Combine the bacon, sour cream, green onions, cheddar, and garlic powder together in a medium bowl and combine. Allow the mixture to chill for at least one hour before serving.
- Adjust the garlic powder, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Serve with potato chips.
- Store any leftovers covered in the fridge for up to a week.
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Mix
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: potato chip dip, chip dip, homemade dip, appetizer dip, easy appetizer recipe, game day food