Thick, custardy, and just ever-so-slightly sweet, corn pudding is a perfect holiday side to balance your plate full of savory and rich foods!
- 5 eggs
- ¼ cup butter, melted and cooled
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup milk
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 can corn (14.5 ounce), drained
- 2 cans creamed corn (14.5 ounce)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F., and grease a 2-quart baking dish (9-inch square or an 7x11-inch dish both work great).
- In a large bowl, beat together the eggs, butter, and sugar. Mix in the milk and cornstarch, and mix until no lumps remain.
- Add the corn and creamed corn. Stir well to combine.
- Add the corn mixture to the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 45 to 60 minutes, or until the top is browned and the center is just a little jiggly when you shake the pan a bit.
- Let the mixture cool for 10 minutes, and then serve warm.
- This is a thick-custardy corn pudding and goes great with all your holiday meals.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Category: side
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: corn pudding, corn pudding recipe, easy corn pudding, corn pudding with eggs, corn pudding with creamed corn, gluten free corn pudding