Did you know you can make spaghetti sauce in the Instant Pot and it cooks up in no time at all, while having the flavor of a sauce that has cooked for hours.
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 ½ teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 tablespoons fresh minced parsley, optional
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add the tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, tomato paste, soy sauce, Italian seasoning, dried basil, garlic powder, and onion powder into the pot of your electric pressure cooker. Stir everything together well.
- Lock and seal the pressure cooker (Instant Pot), then cook on high for 10 minutes. Release pressure using either the quick release or slow release.
- Sprinkle the sauce with your fresh parsley is desired and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve your hot, freshly made sauce with your favorite pasta.
- Make sure to whisk in all of the tomato paste. If it’s not mixed in well enough, you may be left with bits burning on the bottom during the cooking process and you might get a "burn" notice.
- This is a great base recipe so feel free to make it your own! You can add ground meat and a large assortment of other vegetables this this dish with great success.
- Prep Time: 2
- Cook Time: 10
- Category: main dish
- Method: instant pot
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: instant pot spaghetti sauce, how to make spaghetti sauce in the Instant Pot, pressure cooker spaghetti sauce, instant pot pasta sauce, easy pasta sauce, meatless spaghetti sauce