Instant Pot Egg Salad is one of the greatest kitchen hacks I think I’ve encountered — delicious and flavorful egg salad with chives, mayo, mustard, and celery salt, and it DOESN’T require you to peel eggs!
- 1.5 cups water
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt (or to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper (or to taste)
- Add the water to the bowl of your Instant Pot.
- Spray a springform pan with cooking spray, and place on a trivet inside the bowl of your Instant Pot.
- Crack 6 eggs into the pan. It is okay with they don’t stay whole.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot, and move the valve to sealing.
- Pressure cook on high for 5 minutes, with a 2-minute natural pressure release.
- After 2 minutes, do a quick release.
- Carefully remove the pan from the Instant Pot, and let the eggs cool.
- Once cooled, coarsely chop the eggs.
- In a medium bowl, mix together eggs, mayo, chives, mustard, celery salt, and pepper.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve on croissants.
- How great is this hack?! NO BOILED EGGS TO PEEL. Sign me up!
- Category: lunch
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Instant Pot, pressure cooker, boiled eggs, egg salad, lunch