These no-bake chocolate coconut cookies will satisfy your sweet tooth & are kid approved too! Made with a winning combo of cocoa, coconut & peanut butter.
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar (or regular white sugar)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk or coconut milk
- 3 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder (I used a dark dutch-processed cocoa powered)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup salted natural peanut butter, crunchy or creamy
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- pinch sea salt
- In a large saucepan over medium heat add the coconut sugar, milk, coconut oil, and cocoa powder. Stir to combine well. Stirring often, bring the mixture to a gentle simmer and simmer for 1 minute.
- Remove the pan from the head and stir in the coconut, oats, peanut butter, vanilla, and salt. Stir to combine well. Using a cookie scoop or 2 spoons, place a tablespoon ball of the cookie mixture on a wax or parchment paper lined sheet. Repeat until all of the oat mixture is gone. Let the cookies sit for about 20 minutes to firm up and then enjoy within a day or two.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: healthy cookie recipe, coconut cookie recipe, chocolate cookie recipe, no bake cookie recipe