These 5 quick, simple, and healthy yogurt bowl ideas are packed with nutrition and will make your mouth water. Perfect for a balanced breakfast or tasty mid-day snack!
- Yogurt (I prefer whole milk, plain, Greek yogurt)
- Bite-sized pieces of fruit (such as mango, pineapple, kiwi, pomegranate, cherries, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, or other fresh or frozen seasonal fruit)
- Nuts and Seeds (such as walnuts, pecans, pumpkin seeds (pepitas), hulled hemp seeds, and chia seeds)
- Homemade granola
- Additional toppings (such as toasted coconut flakes, chocolate chips, cinnamon)
- Sweetener to taste (such as honey or maple syrup)
- In a small serving bowl dish one serving of yogurt.
- Top with your favorite fruit, nuts, seeds, granola, and additional toppings as you like.
- Top with sweetener as needed.
- Serve right away.
- I like to place the fruit/toppings/extras in a muffin tin so that my kids can easily scoop out what they like onto their yogurt.
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Yogurt Bowl, Healthy Breakfast, Yogurt Bowl ideas, Easy Yogurt Bowl, Acai Bowl Recipes, Yogurt Bowl Recipes, Easy Breakfast Idea, Healthy Snack Options