This Healthy Tropical Smoothie is quick and easy has no sugar added and happens to be dairy free.
- 2 ripe mangos, peels and pit removed
- 1 large can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 ripe banana
- 1–2 cups ice
- Throw it all in a blender and process until smooth!
- Quick, easy, delicious, and no sugar added.
- If the mixture is too sweet for you add more ice and process again. I’ll add ice until I like the sweetness because the ice dilutes it each time you add more without effecting the texture of the smoothie.
Toss any remaining smoothie into popsicle molds to enjoy frozen the next day.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 Cup
- Calories: 115
- Sugar: 24.1g
- Sodium: 2.3mg
- Fat: 0.5g
- Carbohydrates: 29.3g
- Protein: 1.5g
Keywords: Smoothie, Quick and Easy, Healthy Tropical Smoothie, Fruit Smoothie