Healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Smoothie (no weird powder needed) perfect healthy treat made with real ingredients.
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced and then frozen
- 2–3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder (I like the Dutch Processed kind)
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1/2 cup plain or vanilla greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon sweetener (honey or maple syrup) optional
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup milk (almond or cow’s milk both work well)
- Add everything to the jar of your Blendtec and blend until smooth. Add more milk as needed to process until smooth. Enjoy right away.
If you are using vanilla Greek yogurt it already comes sweetened, so you probably won’t need to add the additional honey or maple syrup.
I like the full 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder but my kids prefer 2 tablespoons. Try is and see what you like!
- Category: Snack
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: Serves 1
Keywords: smoothie, chocolate, protein, healthy