This Creamy Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie is packed with protein (no weird powder needed) and the perfect healthy treat or breakfast.
- 1 banana, peeled, sliced, and frozen
- 2 to 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder (I like the Dutch-processed kind)
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1/2 cup plain or vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon sweetener (honey or maple syrup), optional
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup milk (almond or cow's milk both work well)
- 1 scoop of collage peptides for added protein, optional
- Add everything to the jar of your blender, and blend until smooth.
- Add more milk as needed to process until smooth.
- Enjoy right away.
- If you are using vanilla Greek yogurt, it already comes sweetened, so you probably won't need to add the additional honey or maple syrup.
- I like the full 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder, but my kids prefer 2 tablespoons. Try it and see what you like!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 minutes
- Category: Smoothie
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: Serves 1
Keywords: peanut butter banana smoothie, chocolate peanut butter banana smoothie, protein smoothie, healthy smoothie