Healthy Apple Cinnamon Muffins that are made in the blender! This easy muffin recipe is made with whole grain oats, applesauce, maple syrup, and other wholesome ingredients. Enjoy this sweet and simple breakfast!
- 2 cups rolled oats (gluten free if needed)
- 1 cup applesauce
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt (whole milk or 2% yogurt)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and spray a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In the jar of your blender, add the oats. Add the lid and process until the oats look like flour, 1-3 minutes.
- Add the applesauce, eggs, Greek yogurt, maple syrup, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla, salt, and cinnamon to the jar of the blender and blend until smooth, 30 seconds to 2 minutes.
- Pour muffin batter into the prepared pans.
- Bake until the muffins spring back slightly when touched and toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 15 minutes.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Healthy muffin recipe, healthy homemade muffins, homemade muffin recipe, apple cinnamon muffin recipe, easy apple cinnamon muffin recipe, blender muffin recipe, quick muffin recipe, cinnamon muffin recipe