You’ll love this simple ham salad recipe made with cooked ham, celery, mayo, onions, and more. Perfect on toasted bread!
- 1 pound cubed cooked ham
- ½ to 1 cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup finely celery, chopped
- ¼ cup green onions, thinly sliced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 12 slices bread
- Lettuce leaves
- In a food processor, combine ham, ½ cup of mayonnaise, celery, green onions, and salt. Pulse until creamy and finely chopped.
- Transfer ham salad into a bowl and stir in additional mayo, if needed. Cover and chill 1 to 4 hours.
- Spread on six slices of bread. Top with lettuce and remaining bread slices.
- You can use leftover ham or any precooked ham that you have for this recipe (like the smaller pressed hams or cooked holiday ham).
- The food processor makes light work of this dish but you can finely chop everything if you don’t have one.
- Category: main dish
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: ham salad, how to make ham salad, ham salad sandwiches, ham salad recipe, ham salad sandwich recipe, ham salad on toast