Halloween popcorn balls made with marshmallows and Halloween candy are a quick and easy festive treat before for making with your kids!
- 1/2 cup unpopped popcorn kernels
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 6 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup Halloween M&M candies
- 1 cup candy corn candies
- Pop the popcorn however you like. You can use an air-popper or pop it on the stove, whichever is easiest for you.
- Place the popped corn in a very large bowl.
- In a large pot add the butter and melt over medium heat.
- When the butter is melted add the mini marshmallows and cook, stirring constantly, until the marshmallows melt and the mixture is a thick consistent texture.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the salt and vanilla.
- Pour the melted marshmallow mixture over the popcorn in the prepared bowl. Mix well to combine.
- Add the M&M’s and candy corn and stir to combine.
- Grease your hands with a bit of butter and use your hands to form the mixture into balls, gently pressing the sticky popcorn mixture into shape.
- Place finished popcorn ball on a piece of parchment or waxed paper.
- Repeat with remaining popcorn until you’ve used it all and made around 10 popcorn balls.
- Serve right away or store in a single layer in an air-tight container for up to 1 day before serving.
- The add-in’s to the popcorn are very flexible, if you’d like to use a different candy feel free to do that.
- Category: snack
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: how to make popcorn balls, popcorn balls, popcorn ball recipe, popcorn balls with marshmallows, Halloween snack ideas, Halloween food