Fun and festive Halloween Cheese Board made with simple cheese, crackers, pumpkins, and of course, lots of Halloween candy.
- cheese – I used Smoked Provolone, Jarlsberg (similar to Swiss), aged Cheddar (I used a white cheddar), and Wensleydale with blueberries
- peach jalapeno jam
- whole grain mustard
- Kalamata olives
- assorted crackers
- mini pretzels
- purple grapes
- Halloween sweets such as Peeps cats or ghosts, caramel Kisses, candy corn, candy pumpkins, Reese’s Pieces, pumpkin cookies, caramel corn, and black licorice
- Mini pumpkins and fall leaves for garnish
- cheese knives
- Place your cheeses on your board. Feel free to pre-slice one of the cheeses if you desire.
- Place condiments (jam and mustard) in small serving bowls and place on board.
- Wash, dry, and place mini pumpkins on board.
- Place crackers and pretzels around the cheeses.
- Add grapes and salami.
- Fill in the gaps with candies and other treats.
- Garnish with leaves.
- Serve right away.
- There’s no wrong way to cheese board! That’s the beauty of it. You can add just about anything you’d like (such as caramel popcorn, nuts, or olives) or take off anything you don’t like.
- Thomas bought these very inexpensive cheese knives for my stocking last Christmas, and I love them! I use a few nice boards and these knives over and over again.
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Assemble
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: halloween party food, halloween food ideas, halloween treats, halloween recipes, halloween treats, halloween appetizers