- 1 package Bob’s Red Mill Grain Free Baking Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- toppings such as pizza sauce, pepperoni, vegetables, fresh basil, mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with a baking mat or parchment paper.
- In a medium mixing bowl add the Bob’s Red Mill baking mix, eggs, oil, water, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Mix well to combine and let the mixture rest for 5 minutes.
- Place half the dough on one side of the pan and the other hand on the other side of the pan.
- Use the back of a spoon to help spread each piece of dough into a 6 inch circle on the prepared baking sheet. You can also wet your hands to pat the dough out (you’ll need to use wet hands or the dough will stick to them).
- Bake the two crusts for 10 minutes in the hot oven.
- Remove from the oven and add toppings of your choice.
- Return to the oven for an additional 5-7 minutes to finish cooking the pizza. If you’d like to add a little brown to your cheese you can broil your pizza for 1 additional minute before removing it from the oven.
- Slice and enjoy right away.
- The baking mix is gluten free and grain free which makes it a great option for so many dietary needs. Feel free to adjust your toppings to your liking to meet your preferences and dietary needs.
- Category: main dish
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: gluten free pizza crust, paleo pizza crust, gluten free pizza crust recipe, paleo pizza crust recipe, grain free pizza crust, grain free pizza crust recipe