These fun and colorful giant M&M chocolate chip cookies will satisfy your sweet tooth and chocolate cravings, and just make you happy as you eat (and make) them!
- 1 cup butter, cold and cubed
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini M&M candies
- Line two baking sheets with parchment or baking mats, and set aside. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Using an electric mixer or stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat together the cold butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until well combined, about 3 minutes.
- Add the eggs and vanilla, and beat well.
- Add the flour, cornstarch, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Mix to combine well.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and M&M’s.
- Working with 1/4 cup dough at a time, roll the dough into a ball and then lightly press it on the pan so that it’s slightly flattened. Place 6 cookies per baking sheet.
- Bake for 11 to 13 minutes, until the edges are lightly browned. Remove from the oven, and let rest on the cookie sheet for 5 minutes before removing and placing them on a wire rack.
- Repeat with remaining dough.
- These giant cookies are SO much fun! Feel free to use a combo of milk and semi-sweet chocolate chips and a combo of regular and mini M&M’s if you’d like.
- Category: dessert
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: easy cookie recipe, cookies, chocolate chip cookies, dessert