Easy and delicious Garlic Herb Pork Tenderloin in the Crock Pot that only needs a few simple ingredients and takes 4 hours to cook.
- 1.5 to 2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic (about 6 cloves)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley (or 1 tablespoon fresh)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme (or 1 1/2 teaspoon fresh)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano (or 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary (or 1 teaspoon fresh)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Remove the pork loin from the packaging and pat it dry with paper towels.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, garlic, herbs, and pepper. Use a fork to combine well.
- Spread the butter mixture all over the pork loin and then place the pork in the bottom of your slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 5 or until the pork reaches 145 degrees F in the center.
- When the pork is cooked through, remove from the slow cooker. Let the pork rest on a cutting board for 5 minutes.
- After the pork has rested, slice it into rounds and serve right away.
- Mix up the fresh herbs you add to the potatoes based on what’s growing in your garden and what you like. Fresh dill and chives are also delicious.
- The juice that is left in the bottom of the slow cooker is delicious. Strain it and serve it “au jus” style, or add it to a sauce pan to make a gravy. Just add 3 tablespoons cold water and 1 tablespoon cornstarch to a small bowl and whisk together to make a slurry. Bring the juice to a simmer and add the cornstarch slurry and stir until thickened, making a simple gravy for the pork.
- An instant-read thermometer will change your meat-cooking game. I highly recommend getting one. Lots of slow cookers also come with a cooking probe that will alert you when a predetermined temperature is reached. Either will work well for this recipe. For juicy, perfectly cooked pork, 145°F is the magic number.
- Category: main dish
- Method: slow cooker
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pork, pork loin, pork tenderloin, crock pot, slow cooker, dinner, main dish, gluten free, herb, crock pot pork tenderloin, easy pork tenderloin recipe, how to cook pork tenderloin, best pork tenderloin recipe