What's better than ice cream on a hot summer day? Try this Fresh Peach Ice Cream made with peaches right off the tree! All you need is some heavy cream, sugar, and vanilla - this homemade ice cream is so easy, simple, and delicious.
- 3-4 medium peaches, peeled and pitted
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- Add the peeled and pitted peaches to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- In a medium bowl mix the peach puree, milk, sugar, heavy cream, vanilla, and salt together until the sugar dissolves.
- Add the ice cream mixture to your ice cream maker and process according to manufacturer's directions.
- If the peaches don't want to blend up try adding part of the milk called for in the recipe to help things move around. If you like more chunks in your ice cream, blend up 1/2 the peaches and dice the other half.
- Add the diced peaches to the ice cream just before serving.
- I use a Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker that you just freeze the canister the ice cream is made in. It takes about 15 minutes to make ice cream with no salt and ice to mess with. I love it!
- If you like a harder ice cream, put the churned ice cream in a freezer container and cover. Let it freeze for at least 2 hours and then let it sit for 10 minutes on the counter before serving. The ice cream straight out of the maker is just like soft-serve. Out of the freezer it is like store-bought.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 443
- Sugar: 47.4g
- Sodium: 438.2mg
- Fat: 25.4g
- Carbohydrates: 48.4g
- Protein: 8.2g
- Cholesterol: 77.5mg
Keywords: easy summer dessert, homemade ice cream recipe, how to make ice cream, fresh peach dessert, peach ice cream recipe, how to make peach ice cream