Fresh Corn Salad is the best summer salad to have on the side of any meal. Made with healthy ingredients like spinach, tomatoes and cucumbers, this low calorie recipe will become a seasonal favorite.
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoons fresh snipped cilantro
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 ears fresh sweet corn, cooked and cooled enough to handle
- 1 1/2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 3/4 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cups chopped tomato (1 medium)
- In a large bowl whisk together the lime juice and honey. Add the cilantro, jalapeno, and salt, whisk to combine.
- Cut the corn from the cob and add it to the dressing. Stir in the spinach, cucumber, and tomato. Serve right away or cover and chill for up to an hour.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Category: Side
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: fresh corn salad, corn salad, salad, salad recipes, how to make corn salad, easy salad recipes, healthy salad recipes, homemade salad, corn salad