Easiest. Recipe. Ever. These flatbread pizzas are perfect to make for a quick lunch, easy dinner, and everything in between.
- 4 flatbreads
- 1 jar pasta sauce (about 1 cup)
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- your favorite pizza toppings (1 bell peppers, 1/4 cup chopped onion, 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms, 1 small can diced olives, 4 ounces cooked meat)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Place the flatbread on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Add a few tablespoons of tomato sauce and spread it over the top of the flatbread with the back of a spoon. Top with cheese. Add your favorite toppings.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until the cheese is melted and starting to bubble.
- This is a great way to use up odds and ends of vegetables hanging out in the fridge. The flatbread freeze well too, so pop them in the freezer if you aren’t going to use them all and plan on these simple pizzas when you need a meal in a pinch.
- Category: Lunch or Dinner
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: easy flatbread recipe, kid friendly flatbread recipe, flatbread pizza, flatbread pizza recipe, how to make flatbread pizza, how to make pizza, easy pizza recipe