Simple, sweet and crunchy fruit salad made with seasoned fruit and a simple lemon dressing. This is one awesome five ingredient side.
- 1 large pomegranate, seeds (arils) removed
- 1 large pear, cored and chopped small
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Zest from one lemon
- 1/2 cup hulled pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- 1 tablespoon honey or 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- Add all of the ingredients to a medium bowl and mix to combine.
- If your honey is a bit thick, you might want to whisk it with the lemon juice and lemon zest before stirring it into the fruit.
- Serve right away.
This is so simple but it’s such a sweet, bright, crunchy companion to any kind of meal. You can use any kind of citrus you want. Lemon or lime would make it tangy and bright, but you could also use grapefruit, blood orange, orange, tangerine, or whatever other citrus you have on hand. Use the same kind of citrus juice as you do zest and adjust the honey to taste.
- Category: Side
- Method: Bowl
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Easy fruit salad recipe, easy fruit salad, thanksgiving fruit salad, best fruit salad, fruit salad recipe, thanksgiving side dish ideas