If you don’t love Brussles sprouts yet this 5 ingredient side dish will change your mind.
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts
- 2–3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Fresh black pepper
- Pick Brussels sprouts that are bright green and have nice firm leaves on the outside.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Wash and trim the bottom of the sprouts. Cut each sprout in half and add them to a small bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat.
- Place the Brussels sprouts on a baking sheet, cut side down. Don’t crowd them too much on the pan (that’ll make them steam and not roast, and we are after roasting here); use a second baking sheet if you need to.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 15 minutes or until fork tender and starting to char.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning as needed and serve right away.
- Category: Side
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: roasted brussels sprouts, brussels sprouts recipe, easy Brussels sprouts recipe, easy recipe for Brussels sprouts, thanksgiving side dish idea, quick and easy thanksgiving dish