Quick and easy S’mores brownies using simple ingredients like a brownie mix and Mom’s Best Cereals.
- 1 box brownie mix + ingredients called for on the back of the box (brownie mix should make a 9 inch by 13 inch pan of brownies)
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 cups Mom’s Best Cereals Honey Grahams
- 1 cup chopped milk or dark chocolate (chocolate chips work too)
- Preheat your oven to the temperature called for on the box of brownies (should be 325 to 350 degrees). Grease a 9 inch by 13 inch pan well. Make the brownies according to the package directions and spread the batter evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake the brownies for 10 minutes less than the box calls for. When the baking time is up full the pan out of the oven. Sprinkle the top with the marshmallows, Mom’s Best Cereals Honey Grahams, and chocolate. Return the pan to the oven and finish cooking the brownies for the last 10 minutes called for on the box.
- Remove from the oven and let the brownies cool before serving. If you can’t you can serve the brownies warm but the stop is very sticky (not that that’s a bad thing). When the brownies have cooled, use a greased knife or thin metal spatula to cut and serve the brownies.