I’m here today with another great (and simple) recipe using Mom’s Best Cereals. I’m loving working with this great company, and I hope you are loving the posts I’m creating for the partnership (did you see those fun cereal ice cream sandwiches? So good!). Today, I’m sharing a super easy s’mores brownies recipe with you. This is a great treat to make with the kids on movie night or after school for a little treat. It would also be fun to take to fall parties or get-togethers. Everyone loves s’mores and brownies, and when you mix them together, they are just a match made in treat heaven.
Here’s what I love about this easy s’mores brownie recipes:
- It’s a “cheater recipe.” If you’ve been reading the blog for awhile, you’ll know I’m not against getting a little help when it comes to treats. Vanilla sheet cake, my grandma’s chocolate sheet cake, and these homemade soft “Oreos” are my favorite cheater desserts that start with a box of cake or brownie mix. This easy s’mores brownie recipe totally starts with a brownie mix, and it’s great. I love a totally homemade treat as much as the next person, but sometimes I’d rather just get the treat made and move on. Like today! It’s back-to-school night and I’m working all morning, so I’m planning on making these s’mores brownies because they are so easy and everyone will love them. Not one person will know or care that I didn’t make the brownies from scratch. If a box of brownie mix isn’t your jam, you can make these awesome triple chocolate brownies instead.
- I can make these in about 5 minutes plus cooking time. Quick is awesome.
- The extras that make this s’mores flavored are just cereal, mallows, and some chocolate – nothing too hard to get ready, and I normally have it all on hand.
- It’s a total crowd pleaser. What is it about that traditional s’mores combo that makes things so irresistible.
Working with Mom’s Best Cereals has been so fun. I really like this cereal because my kids love it, it doesn’t use high fructose corn syrup or artificial preservatives or flavors, and it’s a good price (and often on sale!). I know you’ll love them if you aren’t already a fan. They have some fun different cereals and we haven’t tried a variety we didn’t like. Our favorites at the moment are the Blueberry Wheat-fuls and Oat and Honey Blend. And the kids love all things Crispy Cocoa Rice on Saturday morning. If you’re a cold cereal fan, I’d recommend trying out Mom’s Best Cereals.
Craving more? Subscribe to Bless this Mess to get new recipes, meal plans, and a newsletter delivered straight to your inbox! If you try this recipe, let me know what you think! Leave a comment, pin it, and don’t forget to tag a picture #blessthismesseat on Instagram. I love to see your kitchen skills in action!
Easy S’mores Brownies
Quick and easy S’mores brownies using simple ingredients like a brownie mix and Mom’s Best Cereals.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Yield: 20
- 1 box brownie mix + ingredients called for on the back of the box (brownie mix should make a 9 inch by 13 inch pan of brownies)
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 cups Mom’s Best Cereals Honey Grahams
- 1 cup chopped milk or dark chocolate (chocolate chips work too)
- Preheat your oven to the temperature called for on the box of brownies (should be 325 to 350 degrees). Grease a 9 inch by 13 inch pan well. Make the brownies according to the package directions and spread the batter evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake the brownies for 10 minutes less than the box calls for. When the baking time is up full the pan out of the oven. Sprinkle the top with the marshmallows, Mom’s Best Cereals Honey Grahams, and chocolate. Return the pan to the oven and finish cooking the brownies for the last 10 minutes called for on the box.
- Remove from the oven and let the brownies cool before serving. If you can’t you can serve the brownies warm but the stop is very sticky (not that that’s a bad thing). When the brownies have cooled, use a greased knife or thin metal spatula to cut and serve the brownies.
Brownies + fun cereal + marshmallows + chocolate = dessert paradise in my book.
Disclosure: This post is in partnership with Mom’s Best Cereals, but my opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that continue to make Bless this Mess possible.