Looking for some really easy AND healthy snack ideas? These snack ideas are made with 3 or less ingredients and your kids (depending on age) can even make all of these great snacks on their own.
- Peaches and Cream Yogurt Popsicles:
- 1 small ripe peach
- 1/2 cup Stonyfield Organic plain or vanilla Greek yogurt
- honey or maple syrup to taste
- Easy Fruit and Yogurt Parfaits:
- 100% Grassfed plain yogurt (the cute 5.3 ounce containers are perfect for this)
- berries, fresh or frozen
- honey or maple syrup to taste, if needed
- 3 Ingredient Creamy Blueberry Smoothie:
- 1/2 cup frozen banana
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup plain or vanilla Greek yogurt
- a little water to help it blend up if needed
- Yogurt Ranch Dip:
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons homemade ranch seasoning
- favorite veggies for serving
- Healthy Apple Dip:
- 1/4 cup plain or vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoon honey (or to taste)
- apples for dipping
Peaches and Cream Yogurt Popsicles:
- Use a butter knife to cut the peach in half and remove the pit. Cut the peach into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Add the peach to a small bowl.
- Add the yogurt and stir to combine.
- Add honey or maple syrup to taste. You’ll want it to be a bit sweet.
- Stir well to combine.
- Add the mixture to a popsicle mold and then add a stick to the center.
- Freeze until frozen through, 12 hours or overnight.
- Run the outside of the popsicle mold under warm water to help release the popsicle.
Easy Fruit and Yogurt Parfaits:
- Open the small container of yogurt or if you are dishing from a larger container, place about 1/2 cup of yogurt in a small bowl.
- Top with granola and fresh or frozen berries.
- You can drizzle the top with a little honey or maple syrup if you’d like it sweeter.
- Eat right away so that the granola doesn’t get soggy.
3 Ingredient Creamy Blueberry Smoothie:
- Get a parent’s help for this recipe since you are using a blender.
- Add the banana, blueberries, and yogurt to the bowl of your blender.
- Blend on high speed until well combined and smooth.
- If the mixture is too thick to blend, stop and add 1/4 cup or so of water to help loosen up the mixture. Return the lid and blend again until smooth.
- Serve right away while still cold.
Yogurt Ranch Dip:
- In a small bowl combine the yogurt and ranch mix. Stir to combine.
- Taste the dip and adjust the seasoning to taste with additional ranch mix as needed.
- Serve with your favorite vegetables.
Healthy Apple Dip:
- Add the yogurt, peanut butter, and honey to a small bowl.
- Use a fork to combine the ingredients well.
- Dip sliced apple into the mixture.
- I can’t calculate nutrition info for all 5 recipes in one recipe card, if you need to know that information you can plug it into an app on your own.
- All of these recipes are very easy to scale up if you want to make more than 2 servings.
- Category: snacks
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 1
- Sugar: 1
- Sodium: 1
- Fat: 1
- Saturated Fat: 1
- Unsaturated Fat: 1
- Trans Fat: 1
- Carbohydrates: 1
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 1
- Cholesterol: 1
Keywords: healthy snacks, healthy snack ideas, healthy snack recipes, healthy snacks for kids, easy snacks for kids, yogurt snacks, is yogurt healthy