This Halloween bean dip is the perfect Halloween party food idea! A no-bake recipe full of delicious ingredients that is SO easy to make. A simple sour cream spider web makes it a fun treat to bring along to all your Halloween festivities!
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can refried beans
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup chunky salsa
- 1 cup + 1/3 cup sour cream, separated
- 1 cup guacamole
- 2 cups cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, diced
- 2 to 3 green onions, chopped
- 4 to 5 black olives
- Tortilla chips for serving
- In a small bowl, add the refried beans, taco seasoning, and salsa. Stir to combine.
- Spread the bean mixture in the bottom of a round 9-inch baking dish.
- Spread 1 cup of sour cream over the beans.
- Spread guacamole over the sour cream.
- Sprinkle the cheese around the edge of the dish, about 2 inches wide.
- Sprinkle tomatoes and green onions around the edge on top of the cheese.
- Add the remaining 1/3 cup of sour cream to a zipper-topped baggie. Cut a small hole in one corner. Use this as a pipping bag to make a spider web.
- Start by making a line down the center of the plate; add a line across that one to make a large plus sign. Add two more lines in between these so that you have 4 intersecting lines. Make scalloped circles, line to line, moving outward. This is your spider web.
- To make the olive spiders, cut one olive in half, top to bottom. This is the body of the spider. Place round side up in the pan on the sour cream “web.”
- Slice another olive in half and then thinly slice each half into 4 pieces — these are the legs. Put the legs next to the body, 4 on each side. You can add as many spiders as you like.
- Cover and keep in the fridge until you are ready to serve. Serve within 24 hours of making.
- Serve with your favorite tortilla chips.
- Don’t overthink the spider web. People get what you were going for because there’s spiders on top!
- Category: side, appitizer
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: halloween food, halloween party food, easy halloween food idea, halloween recipe, halloween party food idea, halloween appetizer