How to make a simple Fall Apple and Cheese Board that is perfect as a snack or party platter! This cheese board recipe is so great because it can be served as a light dinner, or as an easy appetizer.
- Smoked Gouda, Jarlsberg (similar to Swiss), and Peppercorn Cheddar
- The Best Caramel Dip (1 cup)
- whole grain mustard
- red and green apples, whole and sliced
- caramel candies
- dried apples
- assorted crackers
- mini pretzels
- apple and/or fall leaves for garnish
- cheese knives
- Place your cheeses on your board. Feel free to pre-slice one of the cheeses if you desire.
- Place condiments (caramel sauce, honey, and mustard) in small serving bowls and place on board.
- Place crackers and pretzels around the cheeses.
- Add a few whole apples and lots of apple slices.
- Fill in the gaps with dried apples and caramel candies.
- Garnish with leaves.
- Serve right away.
- There's no wrong way to cheese board! That's the beauty of it. You could add just about anything you'd like (such as caramel popcorn, nuts, olives) or take off anything you don't like.
- Thomas bought these very inexpensive cheese knives for my stocking last Christmas, and I love them! I use a few nice boards and these knives over and over again.
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cheese board ideas, easy cheese board recipe, how to make a cheese board, cheese and apple board, easy appetizer recipe, fall appetizer recipe