These easy no-bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Energy Balls are healthy snacks disguised as dessert. Homemade oatmeal energy balls can be whipped up in just 5 minutes! Make a batch today to enjoy all week!
- 1 cup (dry) oatmeal (I like old fashioned)
- 2/3 cup toasted unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseed
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1-2 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add everything to a medium bowl and mix to combine well. Stick the bowl in the fridge and let it chill for about half an hour. This resting time helps to ensure that the balls will stick together when rolled.
- After the chilling time, take a tablespoon of the mixture in your hand and roll into a ball. Repeat with remaining oat mixture. If your balls aren't sticking together after the resting period, you can add a little more honey or peanut butter, stir well, and try rolling again. Sometimes it just needs a little more of the wet ingredients to hold together well.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks or in the freezer much longer.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Snacks
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: energy bite recipe, chocolate energy bite recipe, peanut butter energy bite recipe, chocolate peanut butter energy bite recipe, how to make the best energy bites, oatmeal energy bite recipe, quick snack recipes, no bake energy bite recipe, easy energy bite recipe